Teaching English language systems in the context of a communicative approach features many unique challenges. Taking this course will help you overcome those challenges and gain complete understanding of the communicative methodology.
The course consists of four 4-hour classes that take place every Saturday - from 10:00 to 14:30. In order for you to comfortably understand the contents of the course, your language level should not be lower than Intermediate.
Each lesson is part theory and part practice, which enables you to immediately test your newly acquired knowledge and receive feedback from our tutors.
After completing the "Language systems" course, you will:
- learn to effectively plan and organize your grammar-oriented lessons.
- understand the nuances of teaching various grammatical structures and categories in the English language;
- master the techniques of vocabulary and grammar presentation, as well as working with textbooks;
- confidently conduct different types of free and controlled practical activities;
- receive an ILC certificate;
Students of our modular courses say that they immediately notice improvement in their own teaching process, and feel much more confident taking CELTA.