ILC offers a number of discounts for studying in children and adult groups.
- Advance discount - granted when semester is paid for 2 or more weeks prior to its beginning (5%).
- Family discount - is provided to relatives of the first degree, which simultaneously study in the ILC (5%)
- A cumulative discount is granted after 2 semesters of continuous education at ILC (3%) and increases every 2 semesters (5, 7, maximum 9%).
- Online discount - provided once when a client registers for testing through our website (5%)
The sum of all the above discounts can not exceed 19%
- For participants of the ATO (within 6 months from the date of demobilization) - 50%
- For children (under 21 years of age) of ATO participants located in the combat zone - 50%
- Free education - for children of deceased ATO participants, as well as for children from large families, provided that there are places in open groups
- Summer intensive courses - UAH 25/hr!
- "Language boomerang" - one-time, from 10% to 100% discount (details below)
If a new student of the school names a current or former student who has recommended him ILC (friend, colleague, etc.), he receives a 10% discount to any (one) payment for study;
The "Language Boomerang" campaign runs until May 31, 2019, and is applied in addition to the existing discounts system in the ILC. The sum of all discounts can not be higher than 25% for any one payment.