ILC offers a number of discounts for studying in children and adult groups.
- Advance discount - granted when semester is paid for 2 or more weeks prior to its beginning (5%).
- Family discount - is provided to relatives of the first degree, which simultaneously study in the ILC (5%)
- A cumulative discount is granted after 2 semesters of continuous education at ILC (3%) and increases every 2 semesters (5, 7, maximum 9%).
- Online discount - provided once when a client registers for testing through our website (5%)
The sum of all the above discounts can not exceed 19%
- For participants of the ATO (within 6 months from the date of demobilization) - 50%
- For children (under 21 years of age) of ATO participants located in the combat zone - 50%
- Free education - for children of deceased ATO participants, as well as for children from large families, provided that there are places in open groups
Special prices for daytime classes for adults - 20% less per day!
"Language boomerang" - one-time, from 10% to 100% discount (details below)
10% spring discount for evening groups for new customers
A current student of the school who has encouraged and attracted a new client (friend, colleague, etc.) receives a 10% discount (once per semester) for each new client, provided that the new client actually pays for at least one semester of study;
Similarly, in case of attracting two clients and actual payment for them for 1 semester of study - the current student receives a 20% discount (one time per semester);
And so on, 10% for each new client, which gives the current student the maximum opportunity of receiving a 100% discount if they attract 10 and more new clients, provided that they actually pay for at least one semester of study .
The "Language Boomerang" campaign runs until December 31, 2018, and is applied in addition to the existing discounts system in the ILC.