ILC offers a number of discounts for studying in children and adult groups.
- Advance discount - granted when semester is paid for 2 or more weeks prior to its beginning (5%).
- Family discount - is provided to relatives of the first degree, which simultaneously study in the ILC (5%)
- A cumulative discount is granted after 2 semesters of continuous education at ILC (3%) and increases every 2 semesters (5, 7, maximum 9%).
- Discount for ZNO preparation courses: -20% on entire course for the current ILC clients; -20% on the first payment for the transitioning clients.
- For participants of the ATO (within 6 months from the date of demobilization) - 50%
- For children (under 21 years of age) of ATO participants located in the combat zone - 50%
- Free education - for children of deceased ATO participants, as well as for children from large families, provided that there are places in open groups
"Language boomerang" - one-time 10% discount to any new student who can name a current student that recommended ILC to them.
The "Language Boomerang" campaign runs until May 31, 2020, and is applied in addition to the existing discounts system in the ILC. The sum of all discounts can not be higher than 22% for any one payment.