CELTA course for Teachers
CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is a prestigious Cambridge qualification that gives you the right to teach English as a foreign language throughout the world.
The official status of the Cambridge CELTA / Delta Center allows the International Language Center to conduct Cambrige CELTA course. Considering the unpredictable changes that COVID-19 brings into our lives, ILC, together with Cambridge Assessment English, agreed on the possibility of holding a CELTA course this summer in online and face-to-face format.
Thanks to CELTA you will:
- master the basic principles of teaching using communicative approach;
- receive both theoretical knowledge and practical skills of teaching English language to adults;
- immediately apply your newly-acquired knowledge in practice;
- effectively teach English at any language level;
- confirm your qualification with the prestigious international Cambridge CELTA certificate recognized worldwide.
Choose a schedule:
CELTA full-time - 4 weeks in a row, from Monday to Friday.
CELTA part-time - 13 weeks, every Friday evening and every Saturday during the day.
Take advantage of the opportunity of early payment of the course!
Upon completion, you will receive a Cambridge CELTA certificate recognized by educational institutions around the world.
Trainers for the nearest courses
28.06.2020 - 24.07.2020 (full-time, online)
Billy Hasirci, Anna Basarab
29.06.2020 - 24.07.2020 (full-time, offline)
Maryna Gaiduchenko, Diana Vaselenko
26.07.2020 - 21.08.2020 (full-time, online)
27.07.2020 - 21.08.2020 (full-time)
Billy Hasirci, Maryna Gaiduchenko, Diana Vaselenko
18.09.2020 - 12.12.2020 (part-time, online)
18.09.2020 - 12.12.2020 (part-time, offline)
- 28-06-2020 – 24-07-2020
- 29-06-2020 – 24-07-2020
- 26-07-2020 – 21-08-2020
- 27-07-2020 – 21-08-2020
- 18-09-2020 – 12-12-2020