CELTA course for Teachers
CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is a prestigious Cambridge qualification that gives you the right to teach English as a foreign language throughout the world.
The official status of the Cambridge CELTA / Delta Center allows the International Language Center to conduct Cambrige CELTA course in Ukraine.
Thanks to CELTA you will:
- master the basic principles of teaching using communicative method;
- receive both theoretical knowledge and practical skills of teaching English language to adults;
- immediately apply your newly-acquired knowledge in practice;
- effectively teach English at any language level;
- confirm your qualification with the prestigious international Cambridge CELTA certificate recognized worldwide.
Choose a schedule:
CELTA full-time - 4 weeks in a row, from Monday to Friday.
CELTA part-time - 13 weeks, every Friday evening and every Saturday during the day.
Take advantage of the opportunity of early payment of the course!
Upon completion, you will receive a Cambridge CELTA certificate recognized by educational institutions around the world.
Trainers of the nearest courses
03.06.2019 – 28.06.2019 (full-time)
Course Tutors: Diana Vaselenko, Chris Reese
01.07.2019 – 26.07.2019 (full-time)
Course Tutors: Helen Taranenko, Chris Reese
- 03-06-2019 – 28-06-2019
- 01-07-2019 – 26-07-2019
- 29-07-2019 – 23-08-2019
- 20-09-2019 – 14-12-2019