One-day seminars for teachers
One-day seminars for English teachers are designed for those who love their profession and are always looking for new inspirations and ideas in day-to-day work.
They include theory of communicative approach to teaching, practical workshops and experience exchange.
We invite teachers of English from state and private schools to take part in those seminars with tutors from our School.
Upon finishing the seminar you will receive
methodological information on the topic of the seminar
a discount card for the purchase of course-books and other literature in our Book Centre
Upon finishing the seminar you will be able to
use the principles and techniques of communicative approach to teaching English while planning and teaching your lessons;
make your teaching more versatile;
conduct seminars for your colleagues based on the materials of this course.
If you purchase 5 or more seminars for the academic year, you get a 10% discount. 4 teachers from the same school can attend the seminar for the price of 3!
Seminars begin on 16:00 and last for 2 hr 30 min.
Price (for 1 day) - UAH 350
During registration please include the dates in "Your comment" field.
1. Make reading communicative.
2. Error correction: What, When, and How.
1. Non-violent communication in class
2. YL exams strategies: Reading
1. Story telling with pre-teens
2. ZNO exam strategies: Listening
1. Classroom dynamics
2. ZNO exam strategies: Use of English
1. Developing social skills (conversation and collaboration among pre-teens)
2. FCE exam strategies: Use of English
1. Using chants and songs
2. ZNO exam strategies: Reading
1. ZNO exam strategies: Writing
2. Summer camp activities
* Centre reserves the right to change the topics